I have a Flex app that's limited to 180px x 300px in size. Though I
can modify the size of the Alerts dialog using .maxWidth & .maxHeight
to fit my App dimensions, it appears that the text in the message part
of the Alert Dialog doesn't wrap to the new dimensions of the Alert,
but instead overlaps the boundaries of the Alert Dialog AND the edges
of the App.

Does anyone have any ideas about how to fix this? I can post a
screenshot if it'll help.

Paul C

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional