Hi,

I am having the strangest problem.  I have a TextArea  component where
the user inputs some text.  The problem is that some characters come out
all wrong!

It is almost like the keyboard is set to a different language - but only
partially.  I require accented characters but when I press ´  before the
accented character I get "Þ".  And there are other keystrokes that come
out funny.  However, most of the characters work, including "non
accented" Icelandic characters.

Does this have anything to do with the unicode-range?

Everything is fine when I run the application outside of a browser.

Best,
Sammi

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional