The compiler defaults its root to the source path, not the project path (think of it as just running mxmlc where mxmlc doesn’t know about the project path).  I’ll ping someone on the documentation.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Daniel Wabyick
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 9:08 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Relative paths in IDE compiler args

Thanks gents. Adding an extra "../" worked. I have my main source folder
in a "src" directory off the project root, so this makes sense it worked.

Adobe - this seems kind of strange behavior. Was it intentional? I would
think the project root makes sense as the root for the compiler. In any
case, a documentation section on relative paths would be very useful,
unless its already there and I missed it.

Dirk Eismann wrote:

> yep,
>
> same works for -source-path (and probably all other compiler flags as
> well)
>
> Dirk.