I guess my question was badly worded lol basically want to know the
 X and Y co-ordinates of a container relative to the application

for example below (quick quesdo code) the x,y co-ordinates for "box"
at the moment it'll be 0,0 coz its relative to its container and its
layout is handle by the parent container (i think) so want to know how
to get the actual x/y co-ordinates relative to the application as it
should be more like 60,0 etc.

<app>
 <hbox width="100%" paddingLeft="60">
 <hbox id="box">

</hbox>
</hbox>
</app>

cheers

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > But the Flash Display Objects has a class that you can only be
> readable for with and height percentages of monitor .
>

> Sorry, I'm not sure what you're referring to.
>

> - Gordon

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: