Hi Douglas,

I am able to reproduce this issue locally. This is definitely a bug and I will log it.

Thanks for finding and reporting this issue.

-kumaran

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Douglas McCarroll
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 9:24 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] 2 FDS Samples break when production-mode is set to true

Kumaran,

I have FDS running with integrated JRun on another machine. Just tested
on that machine and the same thing happens. The CRM sample breaks if I
set production-mode to true. Perhaps this is a bug and happens in all
cases. This would be reassuring as my main goal is to make sure that my
server is set up correctly... :-)

Douglas

Kumaran Nallore wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Which version of JVM are you using?
>

> Are you able to compile the CRM app with production-mode set to false
> and run it with production-mode set to true?
>

> Thanks
>
> Kumaran