From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bjorn Schultheiss
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 5:52 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] FlexBuilder Flintstone

Hey guys,

Obviously many of you have known this before,

But our Java guys were just showing me the Refactoring, Mark Occurance and more features of Eclipse.

I must admit I felt slightly inferior and dissapointed when i went back to FlexBuilder and noticed that i cant make use of these features.

Whats the deal,

I'm starting to feel like Barney Rubble chizzeling away at my keyboard in the stoneage era (i hope you guys have a sense of humour).

If i reinstall and use Eclipse with FB plugin will i get these features?

Regards,

Bjorn Schultheiss

--
Ralf Bokelberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Flex & Flash Consultant based in Cologne/Germany __._,_.___