Hi Teguh,

Are you using FlexBuilder? If so, there's a "publish source" button on the toolbar. It creates the following structure:

- srcview (SourceTree, etc)
--->source (HTML pages of everything published)

HTH...=)

P E A C E

Hasan

Teguh Mualim wrote:

Hi,

I know viewSourceURL="url" will turn on the "view source" right click.
But I have no idea how to create those SouceTree.swf and stuff.

How do I create those?

Thanks.

Teguh