This is a bit weird. (Every other time I have said this it's been me but...)

I have a custom event that I am broadcasting on a button click.

The Button is clicked, which then calls a function.

When I put a trace of the event.target I get the "The loading object
is not sufficiently loaded to provide this information." error.

I am not sure why this is happening as the target is fully loaded
before I click it.

Any one else seen this?

The below snippet causes this error for me. Do you see this error when
you run the below code?:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; layout="absolute">
        <mx:Script>
                <![CDATA[
                        import mx.utils.ObjectUtil;
                        public function
buttonClickHandler(event:MouseEvent):void
                        {
                                trace(ObjectUtil.toString(event));
                        }
                ]]>
        </mx:Script>

        <mx:HBox>
                <mx:Button id="thisButton" click="buttonClickHandler(event)" />
        </mx:HBox>
</mx:Application>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional