I need each item to rotate one after the other like 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,…

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dustin Mercer
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 5:59 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Rotate Items in HorizontalList

Do you need to only have one rotating at a time, rotating after one another and then starting again, or do they all need to rotate at once?  What is the exact behavior you want to see?  One thing you can try is setting the repeatCount on your sequence effect.  That should make the sequence start again, but I am not sure if that’s exactly what you are looking for.

Dustin Mercer