The function returns an array of Font objects, not strings.  See the live docs for details.  The simplest solution (although not neccessarily the best) would be to use the returned array as the dataprovider anyway and just have the label function point to the fontName property of each object.  Alternately you could loop through the returned array and create a second array of strings from the fontName properties.

- Dan