Neither exactly... I have a HTTP, MJPEG stream. Basically, it's a stream of jpeg files. So it's not jpeg files, it's literally a stream that I'd connect to via a socket.

The tricky part is splitting the stream into the individual jpeg images and displaying them to the user. Basically, I'd love to see the part of your code where you're splitting your protocol into the individual jpeg's (not from this example you just sent, but from what you talked about yesterday).

Shan

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Trice
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 1:21 PM
To: Andrew Trice; flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Junk E-Mail - MED] RE: [Junk E-Mail - LOW] Re: [Junk E-Mail - LOW] Re: [flexcoders] Re: JPEGEncoder.as

Wait… are you capturing the images server side or client side?  I am confused by the thread.  This code is to capture from flex… Are you looking for code to capture images from the server and stream those up to the client?

Andrew Trice

Cynergy Systems, Inc.

http://www.cynergysystems.com

Blog: http://www.cynergysystems.com/blogs/page/andrewtrice