Aaron West wrote:
> Douglas, out of curiosity how come you prefer to not send queries from
> CF to Flex? Also, what do you do instead? You mentioned converting
> the query record-set to an Array of Objects or XML. What benefits do you
> get on the Flex end for doing this considering its more work for CF?

I can't speak for Douglas, but I know that some people don't use
coldfusion queries because they aren't "portable" objects.. ie, in the
web service world, if you want your web service to be consumed by
something other than flash player or coldfusion, you can't use queries
as return types.

Personally, since I know that the flash player is my recipient, I'd
rather keep things simple and just return query objects.

Rick

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: