Can we embed an Iframe in these fbox.

I havnt tried this out but if we can I will surely give it a shot…..

Thanks

Kumar

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Dunphy
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:14 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Wrapping components within a container

Trying to create a tag cloud eh? Maybe... :)

Best of luck.

Brian

On 10/3/06, David Katz < [EMAIL PROTECTED]darden.edu> wrote:

Does anyone know if it's possible to wrap components within a
container in Flex 2.0? I need to dynamically create a series of
LinkButtons, for example, and have them wrap when they reach the right
edge of their container. (Imagine a long clickable breadcrumb trail
that wraps to a second line if the items get too long to fit within
their container.)

This is trivial to do in html by placing the elements in a div, but I
can't figure out how to do it in Flex.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks,
David