Question: Web Service Progress Bar

I am still a bit new to FLEX but I don’t see any way to link a Status Bar to a Web Service’s Progress.

I know that the size of a SOAP message is set in the message header. Is there a way to determine the progress of a Web Service sending and receiving data?

Such as Sending 1560 of 30023 bites

….

Waiting for server response

….

Receiving headers.

Receiving 4302 of 30440 bites

Done. ( I know that done fires the Results event )

Like to be able to give Visual Feedback to my user’s what’s going on in the data exchange process.

The mx:WebService and mx:operation objects do not seem to have any properties related to it status.

Thanks for any incite.

WickedMonkey

[EMAIL PROTECTED]