Hi Peter, thanks for your reply.

I initially tried the configuration without the to-ports attribute, but
no success there either. At the moment, I placed the crossdomain.xml in
every folder I could find, that possibly could be accessed by
FlashPlayer to gather the file.

However, it should only be placed in the root. As I wrote, in my case I
can access the file directly using
http://10.12.104.10:8700/crossdomain.xml, so I really do not understand
what's going on there... It seems, as if the config loads now for some
strange reason, but I'm getting another error on the server-side:

Requested resource '/flex2gateway/' (%2fflex2gateway%2f) not found

So... I drilled it down towards the services-config file(s)... Since I
am using FDS alongside with RPC, the application is hosted by FDS, but I
adapted an individual services-config-plusRemoting to enable
FlashRemoting and the use of the Coldfusion gateway flex2gateway. Every
change to the config, I do in both files - the adapted one that the
compiler uses and that is included in the swf, and the original one that
is available for FDS at runtime.

For the flex2gateway channel, they are both configured like this:
<!-- Coldfusion amf channel -->
<channel-definition id="my-cfamf" class="mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">
<endpoint
uri="http://{server.name}:{server.port}{context.root}/flex2gateway/";
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>
  <properties>
   <polling-enabled>false</polling-enabled>
    <serialization>
     <instantiate-types>false</instantiate-types>
    </serialization>
  </properties>
</channel-definition>

What am I doing wrong here??

Cheers, Thomas.

------------------------------------

   Thomas Rühl
   Design, Programming & Concepts

   akitogo OHG
   Hanauer Landstrasse 188
   60314 Frankfurt

   Telefon +49 (0) 69 800 69 445
   Fax     +49 (0) 69 800 69 449
   Mobil   +49 (0) 179 750 75 87
   E-Mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Web     http://www.akitogo.com

------------------------------------

Peter Farland wrote:

>  This shouldn't matter, but can you try removing the to-ports attribute
> in the crossdomain.xml but leave the domain attribute in the
> allow-access-from element?
>
> Are you using mxmlc to compile the SWF and if so, is there any chance
> that you changed the network access policy when compiling the SWF (i.e.
> set -useNetwork to false if compiled with mxmlc)?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: