From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of digitalbackcountry
Sent: Wednesday, 18 October 2006 1:32 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Access Cairngorm Value Objects in the onResult Method

Hopefully a quick question. Is there a way for me to access the Value
Object that is passed with the event in the onResult method for that
event?

So in my Command class I have an execute method and an onResult
method. The execute class calls the method on the specified delegate
passing the Value Object:

delegate.MyMethod( myMethodEvent.MyVO );

In my on result method, is there any way for me to access MyVO?
Something like event.MyVO?

Thanks,

=Ryan