You can use

includeInLayout = false;

you could also bind this call to the show event of the box and it would automatically set it when you set the visible property of the box.

Peace, Mike

On 10/18/06, zzwi89 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I have several panels arranged in a VBox. I would like to be able to
hide some based on user input, but when I disable their visibility,
they no longer appear but the panels below them do not move up
accordingly. When they are resized the other panels below will move
up, but I would prefer to be able to just make them invisible. Is
there any way of achieving this functionality?

--
What goes up, does come down. __._,_.___