Kirk,

Just curious if you will be attending MAX?

I got information on the Tuesday and Wednesday evening Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) sessions.

Following are the Flex BoF sessions next week at MAX:

TUESDAY
7:00 - 8:15 p.m. -- Flex Frameworks and Methodoligies
8:30 - 10:00 p.m. -- Flex Component Development

WEDNESDAY
6:30 - 7:30 p.m. -- Meet The Team: Flex

As is always the case, the worst thing about MAX is where two sessions you want to attend conflict.  For me, one case is Tuesday 7:00-8:15 pm where the Flex BoF session conflicts with:  FlashVideo/Flash Media Server Meet the Team :(