Hi,

1.- I'm using SWFLoader instead of Loader since it's more usable when you want to load Applications and interact with the Apps loaded.

2.- The Debug problem was discused on the list. When FB2 extracts the SWC it does with -debug=false, this could be fixed if FB2 let developers to configure the debug option (maybe a check in order to allow extraction with or without debug. If you don't want debug, you need to extract it yourself. I think it 's a bug because if you run your app in normal mode you don't have to get that debug dialog

3.- I think a better approach is to create a diferent project for your Module4 (one proyect for module).

Best,

C.