From: Joost Saanen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 5:16:17 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] 'big' sample projects

Are there any complete sample sites where the source is free? I would like to know how I can setup a complete site, with logindialogs, errorhandling, different components, etc., I did some tutorials of the with flex delivered getting started guide but I mis some big sample projects for learning how big projects can be made. Anyone can help me?

regard,
Joost