From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Kirby
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 7:58 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex Deployment Best Practices

I'm about to deploy my first Flex application.

I have tried to modularize my components as much as possible.

What I'm looking for is some best practices on when/why you create RSLs, SWFs, etc to "break up" your application so it runs efficiently.  I know there are some trade-offs here... just looking for some reference guidelines for the "ilities" ( scalability, maintainability, etc.).

Thanks.

.j
--
Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right.
 - Henry Ford