I sent this earlier, but it is not showing up in flexcoders, so let me try again…

You could extend the mx.core.Application class to override the layoutchrome, get viewMetrics, and measure methods.  This would allow you to have a “true” dock to the bottom of the application.

Andrew Trice

Cynergy Systems, Inc.

http://www.cynergysystems.com

Blog: http://www.cynergysystems.com/blogs/page/andrewtrice