You are right man but I had a filling that I didn't initialize
variables in a right way.However that wasn't the problem.The problem
was that I had trying to get Boundaries Object for new line position
of the cursor and that was a cause of the error.
I have fix that but now I'm facing with another problem and here is my
question:

How can I get the current position(in pixels) of the blinking cursor
in a text area and is there a way to set this position programmatically?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I'm getting error cause Boundaries in this case is Null object
>

> Sorry, Branko, but a little code snippet like this isn't enough to
> diagnose the problem. What's the text you're putting into the TextArea?
> What are you doing to trigger this code? You should post code for a
> minimal but complete <mx:Application> that exhibits your error, and tell
> us the user-interaction steps to make the error happen.
>

> - Gordon

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: