Jesus

you have to create a function to do that, but in the case of update the grid after you change in the numeric stepper you just have an a scope problem. To acess a member outside an itemrender you have to choose the item " outerDocument.functionyouCreate()" in the tigger click.

So, that's you need.

Regards.