Hi Libby,

Although in a different context i ran into the same 'bug' today. I found out that when i called mxmlc from within Ant it had problems compiling my source-code. After a bit of Googling i learned that it requires a lowercase disk letter ( ie c:\Program Files instead of C:\Program Files ). Odd but true. I blogged about it here >> http://blog.owenvandijk.nl/2006/10/odd_bug_in_mxml.html. It may be helpfil in pinpointing the error :) Good luck

--
Owen van Dijk