The solution I used was to just create a unique id when you want to load
a FlashPaper.swf, and pass that value to the loader.  The AVM1/AVM2
communication channels then use that specific id so that you can load
multiple isntances of them without interfering with each other.

As and aside, we're using <cfreport> to load our FlashPaper.swfs into
Flex 2 as well.  My fingers are crossed that theres an upgrade coming
down the line to ColdFusion that would make FlashPaper SWF9 compatible
so we can talk directly with the loaded reports.  One can hope.. but
until then, the AVM1/AVM2 solution isn't bad once you get it in place.

Like I said, I'll try to get it packaged up on my weblog soon so you can
see how to do it.

-d

Nick Collins wrote:

> Yeah, I did something similar to that but ran into problems with it
> kinda crapped out, so I was looking for a way to just load in the
> Flashpaper swfs (cfreport generated) directly.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: