thx for your answer Bela!

  i found the error and you are rigth about this isnt be a bug.

  in the init() function of my mxml i put a code like this:

  XMLLC = new XMLListCollection( new XMLList( <one xml here> ) )

  but i couldn't realize that this would override the XMLListCollection
declared with tags.
  i drop this line and did my xml init with another approach and
everything works fine.

  not easy at all to learn all this  ;)

  thank you again for the answer!!

   adios  :)