Not surprising. XML is (obviously) just plain text when it comes down
to it. I'm not sure how you're creating your ArrayCollection from the
data returned by your HTTPService, but it probably serializes
everything into generic objects and primitive datatypes where
appropriate. That is exactly what setting resultFormat to object does.

Ben

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "iko_knyphausen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> BTW, this seems to be an issue only with XML/e4x dataProviders. When I
> used standard ArrayCollections (coming from an XML  HTTPService call),
> the litteral text "true" and "false" will be cast boolean automatically.
> I had a working grid with checkboxes, and when I changed to e4x I ran
> into the same issue.
>

> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy Spratt" <tspratt@> wrote:
> >
> > Just for fun, try a cast:
> >
> > selected='{Boolean(data.cdrBusinessCharge)}'
> >
> > Tracy

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: