Hi guys,

I am running into problems with focus changes when trying to use a
PopUpButton to pop up a custom component in the scope of a DataGrid
itemEditor.

I know this should work, because a ComboBox is basically the same
thing (a popup button with a list). I have a popup with a tree for
selection instead of a flat list.

What is happening is that as soon as a click occurs on the tree, the
editor loses focus (the popup button) and the edit session ends. This
all happens before the selection propogates back out of the popup.

Does anyone know about how the focus change affects an itemEditor or
how the combo box can prevent losing focus when you click in the list
portion of the combo popup?

thanks,
Thunder

<*> Your email settings: