Hi,

In flex i have vbox with 4 TextInputs. when we tab through them after
the last input the tab goes to InternetExplorer's  status bar, header
and then the address bar before coming back to the first textinput. Is
there a way that we can stop the tab from leaving the flex applicaiton
and going to IE. I tried tabIndex but this doesn't hold it on to the
component. Any help will be highly appreciated and if there is code
then more better.

Thanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional