Yeah it's surely not the prettiest thing, kinda klugey. LOL If it was
in C# or C++ I'd break out Spy++ and see what WM_XXX messages were
being passed about but LOL I'm not in "that land" any more. It sucks
that they don't pass thru the mouseup when it's a context menu. I'm not
even sure they pass thru anything if it's the right mouse button at
all, are you guys? That would be the optimal thing to do there. Using
the Rollover you're possibly going to be creating a lot of unneeded
hitdata objects.

Oh hehe I started a blog. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Maybe
I'll put it up there as a challenge or something. Anyway here's the
blog url.

http://cdhbookingedge.wordpress.com/

Christopher

<*> Your email settings: