From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of godsman4amy
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 8:41 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] VSS plugin

I am trying to use the SourceForge VSS plug-in for Eclipse to have the
ability to use Visual Source Safe to control the assets of our
projects. (Yeah, I know, but it's what our company wants to use.) I
installed the plug-in in the Flex Builder 2 "plugins" folder, but I
can't get Flex Builder to recognize it. Is anyone else using this plug-
in (or any other)? Can someone give me advise as to how to get this to
work? Thanks!

David

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional