So if the panel is a custom component and that panelcomponent is in
another component how do you set the initial size without it pushing
out of the viewable area?

So what I have is this:

Mainapp
  - customCanvas
     - regPanel
     - customBubblepanel(panel I need to resize)

When I don't use height or width on the customCanvas, my regPanel &
customBubblepanel end up extemely long (causing scrolling).

Is there a way to tell all the components to only take up the correct
amount of space?

http://adb.crowecs.com/flex/activeDashboard/dashBoard.mxml?versionChecked=true

> > Does anyone know how they collapse the panels?  I am assuming it is by
> > removing the contents of the panel, thus allowing the panel to
> > collapse because its empty?  Does anyone know of an example?
> >
> > If you remove the child components from the panel does that kill it
> > for good, meaning when you bring it back do you have to call an
> > function to repopulate the child components of panel?  Or will they
> > repopulate on their own when brought back?
> >
> > Thanks in advance?

> > --

> Rich Tretola
> <mx:EverythingFlex/>