Hi all,

I have a DataGridCollumn where I display the time in Seconds (i.e. 77).
I would like to convert the diplayed time into minutes and seconds.

I have a function, that converts the seconds into minutes and seconds,
i.e. 1:17 The function is named secondsToMinuteString.

Here's the code:

       private function secondsToMinuteString(secs:Number):String
           {
               if (isNaN(secs) == false) {
                   var m:Number = Math.floor(secs / 60);
                   var s:Number = secs - (m * 60);
                   var r:String = m + ":";
                   if (s < 10) {
                       r += "0";
                   }
                   return r + s;
               }
               return "";
           }

I now try to seconds of the DataGridCollumn, by using this approach:

<mx:DataGridCollumn headerText="Duration" dataField="length_seconds"
labelFunction="secondsToMinuteString(length_seconds)" />

I try to pass the value, that is received to the function, and then it
shall be displayed. This doesn't work, as I get a cast error (Error
#1067) and an access of undefined property length_seconds error (Error
#1120). Can anyone tell me, how I can convert this correctly?

I am still seeking for a Flex Developer, who could assist me. If you are
interested, please let me know by private email.

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Best regards,

Pascal

<*> Your email settings: