Dustin,

Thanks for verifying this.

Its odd that so few people have noticed this. I guess perhaps everyone
just uses apache as a front end. But for me setting up apache on linux
is just another headache since I am not familiar with it, so I really
dont want to introduce any new complexities. So what I am doing now is
just manually copying the files out of the folder before I build war
files. But this is really annoying. I guess if I switch to ant for
building my war's this could be automated.

Regards
Hank

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional