From: Igor Costa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2006 10:05:43 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Q. How can I change the property of a row in a datagrid? Please help...

Can you provide part of your code, it's hard to undrestand what you want to.

Regards.

On 11/3/06, arpan30_cs < [EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

I have list that displays some values, now when i select some value
from the list corresponding row in the grid should get highlighted.

I have got the row number, and I want to change the "alpha" of that row.

Method "setPropertiesAt( )" is not present in this version of Flex, I
am working on Flex 2.