Some more investigation showed that this issue happens when the data
in the first column is shorter than the data in the subsequent columns.

Apparently the hright is determinded by the height of the first row.

The DataGridColumn doesn't appear to have a height attribute, only
width (or I'm missing it ...).

Can one change the height in an ItemRenderer, or is there another way
to do this?

Thanks!

Paul

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Dale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A Datagrid that was automatically setting the height to the actual
height of
> the contents has started displaying the columns too short. If you
click on
> the column you can scroll down, but I haven't been able to get it to set
> them automatically again.
>
> Has anyone else seen this? Any suggestions on how to fix this?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Paul

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional