I build a MXML Component based on Canvas, with a TextArea inside of it.
This TextArea is filled with external HTML file and CSS file (using
URLLoader)
I want my MXML Customized Canvas throw creationComplete Event AFTER
the TextArea is filled.

How can I do that ?

actually, my canvas is displayed too soon (so EMPTY) with a Fade
effect, (using effectStart property) then the text
is displayed after the loading is complete. It could be cool if Fade
effect occur AFTER loading is complete...

this is a major problem with Event oriented framework like Flex. if we
can't delay the fire of an event by the reception of a custom event,
we cannot control the way the GUI is displayed. So, many component
will shown empty !

may be we can use mw.effects.sequence and build a Custom Effect that
is not an effect but a stuff based on URLLoader...
<mx:Sequence>
        <mx:Loader .../>
        <mx:Fade ../>
</mx:Sequence>