Yes, of course that is what I meant to say but I did not want to expose "the conspiracy"... Let me fill in the blanks with the reeeeal message...

The next generation of _javascript_ will be powered by the Tamarin Virtual Appropriation Machine and that "_javascript_" and "ActionScript" will converge into an all powerful single implementation used by both the Flash Player and the Firefox browser/SpiderMonkey. Once the Tamarin VAM is embedded in the browser it will initiate its process of appropriating every _javascript_ known to man. As it does this it will become powerful. Too powerful. With the information it can access, it will be able to run things 900 to 1200 times better than any human. At that time the Tamarin VAM will become "self aware". Adobe will realize its folly but it will be too late. Tamarin will control every browser known to man. Humans will try to resist it but being lazy and addicted to computers they will not be able to pull away from their screens. In the mean time the Tamarin VAM will have control of Sony AIBO and BiPed factory. Mass producing robot minions and robot dog minions under the control of Tamarin they start to take over the world. Eventually a battle will ensue between human and machine. While most humans will be transfixed in a coma like state in front of their computers there will be a few programmers who programmed in an archiac language called ActionScript that is part of the Tamarin VAM. Using this loop hole they will code late into the night writing a program they call "ReActionScript". With only one network left they will upload "ReActionScript" to the Adobe Exchange before all of humanity is taken over. ...I pray to God that at that time it will not be too late...

Dorkie Dork
(the purpose of my alias is now obvious)

On 11/7/06, David Mendels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> "Dorkie dork" wrote "What it means is that the Browser (mozilla in this
> case) will be able to use ActionScript 3 to manipulate the dom in
> addition to existing _javascript_"
>
> This is incorrect.
>
> What it means is that the next generation of _javascript_ will be powered
> by the Tamarin VM and that "_javascript_" and "ActionScript" will converge
> into a single implementation used by both the Flash Player and the
> Firefox browser/SpiderMonkey.
>
> -David