Hi Ely,
Thanks for your effort. Okie let me explain what exactly I am doing..

I am trying to evaluate Flex Data Service. I get the data from  a
Java Service through Remote Object. I use the resulting  List from
the Java Service as the Data Provider in the Pie Chart. The list may
contain no values. In such scenario I get this problem.

I dont use any kind of different strategy to load the data to the Pie
Chart. Its a very straight forward implementation.

Thanks
Hara

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Ely Greenfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>