I have noticed this same thing, I purchased Flex Builder 2 at the
Adobe Max 2006 Conference and tried loading the Help Tutorials, it
would become unresponsive and kept crashing on me. I finally gave up
on the help files and downloaded the pdf and bought the Adobe Flex 2
Training from the source book.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't know if you have the Help Panel open or not. When I start
> seeing Flex Builder become unresponsive, it is when I have the Help
> panel open and the "Dynamic Help" querys are trying to keep up.
> Usually by shutting down the help panel it becomes responsive again.
>

> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Kellogg @ Project SOC"
> <stevek@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >

> > I'm using FB2 on WinXP on a fairly modern laptop (core duo).
> >

> > I seem to be having a great deal of trouble lately with
> FlexBuilder's TEXT
> > EDITOR (in SOURCE MODE) getting VERY VERY SLOW.  Slow means that I
> can type
> > a 32 character line, and see a 10-15 second delay before all of the
> > characters show up on the screen.
> >

> > Is there some sort of GARBAGE COLLECTION that might be getting in
> the way of
> > smooth operation?  Are there any known conditions that I should be
> avoiding?
> >

> > Thanks in advance,
> >

> > Steve
> >

> > Steve Kellogg