Jignesh,

Thanks VERY MUCH.

Steve

  _____

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jignesh Dodiya
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 10:21 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] "GLOBAL functions"?

use mx.control.Application.application to access the variable.

No globals are there in AS-3

jignesh dodiya

On 11/25/06, Steve Kellogg @ Project SOC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> com> wrote:

Hello,

I've got some functions and variables in my main MXML file that I need to
access from other MXMLs in the project.  For  some reason, I can't seem to
figure out how to do this.  I've (obviously) checked the documentation
looking for a 'global' keyword, or for an  'extern' keyword or for some
other way to do this.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.  Could someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Steve Kellogg

Peak8 Solutions

1401 14th Street

Boulder, Colorado

80302, USA

Fax: 303.415.2597

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> com

--
Regards,

Jignesh Dodiya....