Ben,

Yes I am checking during the "show" event of the second tab, but my
issue is how I build the collection. At that point I could bind it to
the datagrid, loop through the columns property and adjust as needed,
but my problem is in building the collection. I just posted a new
topic asking for help on building the collection. I'd be deeply
grateful if you'd take a look and see if what I am asking makes sense.

Thanks,
-Mike

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "ben.clinkinbeard"