Hey there, I recently downloaded the IFrame created by Christophe
Coenraets.  However, his version is from 1.5 so I used the updated
version by Deitte
(http://www.deitte.com/archives/2006/08/finally_updated.htm).  Now, I
tried copying and pasting the code in an app that I already created,
but that method did not work, it seems that the only way it will work
is using the already designed app for the IFrame.  So, my question is
how do I call an app within an app in Flex 2.0?  Similar to the way
you call an external component, I want to call an external app that is
in my project foler.  Any advice to this problem or any solutions on a
different approach would be great. Thanks everyone.

-Sal