Hi all,

I am new to Flex 2, and I have looked for answers to these
but haven't found much. Here they are:

1. Context menu (right-click) - I am looking for a way to
kill the actual flash context menu and have my own. Kind of
like the one shown at
http://www.flex-flex.net/flex/RightClickMenu/RightClick.html, but of
course :) there's no right-click show source code. It is discussed at
http://www.flex-flex.net/blog/article.asp?id=12, but only says "code
later", and comments are full of spam (I guess I am just showing that
I've done some homework here).

2. Open-source graph component - by this I mean not graphs like pie
charts, but creation of graphs with nodes, edges, layouts (ideally -
drag/drop/snapping support). I've only dug out
http://mark-shepherd.com/blog/springgraph-flex-component/, but this is
a  bit too much (plus it's non-directional). I guess it's worth
hacking if I don't dig up something more along the lines of
http://www.mxgraph.com/pages/en/index.html.

3. Finally, for an XmlRpc way to talk to the server (I already have a
server that serves that:). I've been able to find
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlrpcflash and
http://probertson.com/projects/xmlrpc/, both for AS 2.0. I am guessing
 it shouldn't be hard to make it work with 3.0, but which one would
you  recommend?