Are you using the flash javascript toolkit located at
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/flashjavascript/

Claude

kribot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Hi,

 I'm trying to mix Flex & JavaScript, I'm using Flex Builder and I
 would ask if someone already try to do that, I'm putting JavaScript in
 my project html file but all the time I'm saving a new features in an
 AS File for example it is reloading my project html file ... I don't
 get it ! By the way, the JavaScript I put in my html file doesn't
 work. Is there something I should do before use JavaScript ?

 Thx in avdance :)

 --
 krib

Regards