Is there a way in eclipse to specify the browser to be used without
changing the system default browser?

When I set my default browser to IE and debug in flex, stopping the
debugger closes the IE window that was opened when the debug session
started.  In Firefox, the tab remains opened (likely from the
TabMixPlus plugin to keep everything in 1 single firefox instance),
not a huge PITA really.. but would be nice to get the same effect
without having to change the tab behaviors

I've also found that if I set my default browser to IE then load Flex
Builder, then reset default back to Firefox, Flex builder will still
debug in IE, so thats my current work around, but if I could hardcode
this somewhere that'd be nice

Any ideas?

Thanks!