Capho,

ServiceLocator is an implementation of the Singleton pattern which, in a
nutshell, means that only one instance of the class should be created.
Your code is somehow breaking this rule.

Set a breakpoint in ServiceLocator.new() and
ServiceLocator.getInstance() and run your app in debug mode. You should
be able to find out where/when your code is attempting to create instances.

Hope this helps,

Douglas

Douglas McCarroll

CairngormDocs.org Webmaster