Ya, I will do that. But it appears that the problem is only occurring on
Java 5 enums. My message I'm sending has an aggregate type that is an
enum. Can flex not handle the deserialization of enums?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peter Farland
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 1:20 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [eDoxs PSpam]RE: [flexcoders] Messaging and serialization

Hi Allen,

Before going this far, can you try turning on "Debug" level logging in
/WEB-INF/flex/services-config.xml and ensure that only the Endpoint.*
pattern is enabled for the logging target filters?

I'd then clear out the logs, re-run the test, and examine the AMF
representation of the Object as it was serialized.

Pete