From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dmitry Miller
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:46 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] FDS - possible bug???

Hello, everyone

I am using FDS Java Adapter and Assembler approach. I am currently in
the process of making fill() methods more smart and started playing
with autoRefreshFill() and refreshFill() methods. I have discovered
the following issue

Looks like autoRefreshFill() not being executed.

@Override
public boolean autoRefreshFill(List params)
{
System.out.println(" auto refresh fill: " + params);
return super.autoRefreshFill(params);
}

refreshFill(List params, Object item, boolean isCreate)
{
int res;
System.out.println("refresh fill:" + params);
return res;
}

The above snippet generates no output in regards to autoRefreshFill to
the console whenever I add/remove/update items to the DS while
"refresh fill" messages do show up. Therefore I can conclude that my
implementation of autoRefreshFill is never called.

Am I missing something?